[Dailydrool] The Big 1-0 For My Janie Anne

Bill Armstrong billa_1 at msn.com
Thu Aug 16 16:04:18 PDT 2012

As you turn the page on the DD calendar this morning (August 17), the beautiful young lady standing on the top of the picnic table is my wonderful, dear Janie Anne.  Today is her 10th Birthday!!!
Her younger Sister Siobhan is below, with her mouth open, as usual.  Siobhan has an opinion on everything.  I don't think she was wishing Janie a "Happy Birthday".
Janie Anne found me about 6 1/2 years ago and has become my velcro pup, constant companion, and drearest friend.  I pray we will have many more Birthdays together, the 3 of us, Janie Anne, Siobhan and me.

Janie got her vaccinations and semi-anual check-up on Monday.  Our friend and vet, Dr. Jeri, said that Janie looks better than she can ever remember and she's been our vet for over 5 years.  Way to go Sweetheart!
So we ask everyone to share our joy today and grab an extra treat to celebrate Janie's big 1-0.

As always, our prayers and crossed paws go out to all who have had a loss and to all pups and people not feeling well.
Woofs,
Janie Anne, Siobhan and Bill