[Dailydrool] Gracie, ice cream and other stuff...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Tue Aug 21 09:45:05 PDT 2012

Dale - I am SO happy that you have come to the same conclusion that most of us here on the Drool and Snoopy and Lulu already had; that Gracie was already at her forever home!  Woo Hoo...they looked so cute wrestling together.  I got the biggest kick out of your comment "the honeymoon is over" after Gracie head you say she was staying and claimed a DVD from your daughter's room to seal the deal.  I hope Snoopy can handle the "woomenz."  LOLOL

Bev - You asked << Is it the cold, or the ice cream?>>> I think it's more than likely the ice cream.  Some folks (and probably some Bassets as well) just can't tolerate the lactose in dairy products and that's probably the culprit. We drink Lactaid milk at our house because milk sugar causes blood sugar to rise as well.  Maybe you could make some homemade Frosty paws out of a Lactaid product?  In your spare time, of course, LOLOL.  Just a thought.  Happy Anniversary, BTW.  I did the same thing this year.  Never crossed my mind 'til WAY late in the day.  Of course, that time in February wasn't the best for us.  We survived.  You will too...

Basset hobbies...hmm mm - for Dozer that would be barking - to go out, to eat dinner, to have a treat...well, you get the idea.  For Delilah it used to be poop eating.  Thank Dawg she no longer does this.  Cat chasing would probably be her favorite and, if she get's access, kitty box cleaning.  Sigh...

Healing drool to all who need it,
Sandi, Mamaslave to  Delilah Belle and Dozer Boneworthy, The Dynamic Duo in NJ