[Dailydrool] getting T-boned

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Aug 21 10:27:00 PDT 2012

Oh My God,  NO way girlfriend !!!!!   I would have made such  a scene they
would be calling security to protect the guy !

Ok, we took Maggie in yesterday for her blood work,  tech calls me  about
2:30 said they couldn't run thyroid test that machine was down,  ok  not a
problem,  tech then calls me back at 4:00 and said that the vet wants  to see
Maggie to evaluate  her allergy condition,  said that some  times when a dog
is on preds it will send out false results for the  thyroid.   so they
decided NOT to do the thyroid test  now.      so now she fasted   and drove me
nuts because she wanted to eat at 6:00 AM and our appointment wasn't until
10:40  grrrrrrrrrrr  but the good news is this her liver enzymes have  come
down,  NOT normal, but they are better than two months a go,  but  she is
STILL itchy and scratching and was told to  switch her  food  again !!!!!!!!!!
   I can't  remember if I am coming or  going until the door hits me in the
A**  then I can figure it out !  bwahahahahahahaha  This has been the worse
summer ever,  for both  Maggie and my self. where's the wine ???????  son
was going to buy me a  thing to CORK my wine with,  I said, Honey nice
thought,  but I wont  need one  bwahahahahahaahah

Marlene