[Dailydrool] hack, hack, hack!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Tue Aug 21 17:13:04 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Drool going out to all in need!   You may think we need some after you read
this, but the kids are doing OK.

Last Wed, Noah was hacking and urping.not throwing up,  just an urp after
his hack. Mostly it was clear with some foam,   my thought was kennel cough.
A trip to the vet and $$ later and the diagnosis was bronchitis.  We treat
for this and all seems well till Sunday when Noah started the same thing.
And then, Lucas, and Beamer started in with coughing spells/hacking.  Great.
It had to be kennel cough, and we still cannot figure out where, except from
visits to the vet for cold laser treatments.  So Monday morning, I take Noah
back and let them know we have 3 more with the  symptoms, cause Debi, our
foster home, called at 530 am and said Duke was also doing it..I got a video
of that one.   Meds have been called in,  then Eddie and Nathan start
hacking.  Had some stashed away, so started them on a round of doxy also.
Put Floyd on it for prevention since he is almost 16.    The whole funny
part is only the boys are sick!

Suzi is still having to be syringe fed.  She is on Baytril for her fistulas
and think that is upsetting her tummy some.  She does not mind me doing
this, but will not give much attention to things I try with her.even roast
beef from the deli.  Please do not send me things to try,  I know about the
whole range as have been down this road once or twice.  Mona took almost 3
months of syringing after she bloated..first thing she ate was poop..who
could be upset, she was interested in something at least!   J

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!

 <http://www.bassetshop.com/> www.bassetshop.com          shop online and