[Dailydrool] magnets for BROOD

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 18:57:21 PDT 2012

Hola, furends!!! Lola here to remind you that I and my sister Isabella are selling muy cool magnets to raise money for BROOD. Sales have been pretty slow, so we have plenty of magnets on paw. We've convinced the mama person to pay for the whole cost of the magnets and stamps and envelopes so that your entire $10 donation goes to BROOD. She bought a nickzillion magnets, so that's a lot of cookie money. Please, por favor, buy one of our "drool, baby, drool" magnets. Your entire $10 donation will go to BROOD to help the paw homeless houndies! You can send us Paypal money to sherrilyn1 @ hotmail.com or you can write to us for an address where to send a check. Here's a picture of the magnet. Isn't it cute??  http://tinyurl.com/bp33mnz

Cute magnet for your car, fridge, locker, tool box. 100% of donation to BROOD. It's a win-win situation!

Pooches gracias,
Isabella and Lola
OEBE Mavens of Mayhem