[Dailydrool] ice cream and other stuff...

Trish S tlsclm2008 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 07:59:14 PDT 2012

Mr. Harrison Hound turns on the drool faucet when I give him homemade "ice cream", it's much cheaper than Frosty Paws and I feel good knowing what the ingredients are that's going into my baby's belly. Greek or plain yogurt, peanut butter and a dab of honey. Blend and freeze in small portions. The original recipe calls for smashed banana, but he'll have nothing to do with bananas. ha. Last week I gave him a taste of plain Greek yogurt. He started licking, stopped, stuck his tongue out and gave me a look like "what is this disgusting stuff on my tongue, GET IT OFF NOW!" Cracked me up.