[Dailydrool] a mt. moment

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 19:06:26 PDT 2012

just received another HUGE package of gorgeous beaded bracelets.....now
with some horse charms besides basset charms.
our flyer on our main page is still there for these bracelets and we
still we ship anywhere in continental U.S. FREE.     All are different
and now some silver colored beads...very fancy.

we will sell them at our Benefit Yard Sale this Sunday in Missoula, Mt.
all info also on our main page.....just click on the yard sale square
and it will open up.
we still have paypal or you can send check or m/o and i will ship right
out.  give me a shout and i can explain all colors, etc. there are alot
of small ones , too..like for older children.

Basset Rescue of Mt. now has a FACEBOOK PAGE to help rescues get homes
faster and to spread our word about what we do here in Montana.  I do
not ans any as you all know i am a phone person.....but Brian, our puter
tech volunteer has offered to maintain our Facebook.  Bless his heart!!

Drool and more drool being sent ways where its needed......to heal
hearts and souls.

  Lord knows i need some myself cause loosing Argus was not a good day.
Bloat took him while i was taking my grandson out to dinner. Thats how
fast it happened.   He was severely seizing when i got to him and was
able to kiss him and tell him how much we loved him and what a wonderful
loving and intelligent German Shepherd boy he is/was........and then he
was gone.

  We dug a grave out opposite my front door where he always went to go
potty.  that was very fitting i thought.  to be buried in a spot he
loved.  and yes, we have bloat precautions daily and that is why it
totally shocked me that it was happening.........and took him so
fast.....in a matter under 3 hours.................... anyway....now i
am crying again so i will end.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager