[Dailydrool] Drool request

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 23:11:49 PDT 2012

Tomorrow our basset's slightly taller cousin, Schooner, will be making his
trip to the Bridge. Schooner is an absolutely wonderful dog -- a Nova
Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever who is 16 years old, and has been an absolute
prince of a fellow since puppyhood. His people are heartbroken, of course
-- it's never long enough.

Schooner and our Vernon Q Basset have quite enjoyed being old guys
together, generally lying about and ignoring each other in a friendly
fashion. I know there are many bassets who need the drool, but if your
houndies are in production, please spare a bit for Schooner and his people.
If Elder Clara should happen to notice a particularly handsome golden
fellow with a white blaze, who looks a little bit like a mini-golden
retriever, heading past, I hope she can help him find the appropriate area
and send him on his way. He will be a bright star tomorrow.

Mary
& Paddi B Basset
& Vernon Q Basset
& Billy B Basset, ATB and waiting.