[Dailydrool] Need Advice-"Hastings" won't walk!

Kimlynne Slagel kislagel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 10:57:44 PDT 2012

I'm hoping someone out there in Drool-land can help me.  Hastings is a
4-year old male that I adopted about 18 months ago from the Arizona
BHRescue.  He's  healthy and happy but suddenly stopped wanting to go on
walks and is having a difficult time getting on and off the couch.  He's a
real couch potato so NOT wanting to get up on the couch is really unusual.
 He didn't suffer a fall or twisted ankle.  He walked on the beach Sunday
as per usual but he doesn't want to go on walks anymore.  He'll only eat
his meals if I put a little cheese in it.  He LOVES cheese!  He doesn't
seem to have any aches in his joints or back but he climbs the ramp very
slowly and with much pause.  Anyone have a clue what could be wrong?