[Dailydrool] ASTT HQ Reports in

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat Aug 25 10:44:18 PDT 2012

Director Ruger woofing in from ASTT HQ. Just to clarify any squirrelistan propoganda that you might have heard; ASTT has not been wiped off the face of the earth by the terrorist squirrelistans or the Rataliban. We did just come off a highly classified mission up north to help our Uncle Morgan rid his area of operation from invading ground moles that was theatening to bring down his home. But now we are back in the Florida Gulf Coast and are now preparing for Hurrican Isaac. `Mom went out this monring to stock up on food, water and of course treats for us and wine for her. heehehe. Tomorrow we will secure any loose items and might look at putting the storm shutters on the house. Our plan is to ride out the storm unless it becomes a CAT 3 or higher.  So if any houndies out there live in the path of this storm start now to demand that your slaves start hurricane prepping.  Fire up the generators, bring in the bottled water, stock up on treats and get the BUV's gassed up and the propane for the gas grills ready.  Us hounds will not tolerate living in the dark ages!

Love and heart healing drool to all of you human slaves that have lost your precious hounds to the bridge...just remember that they are now healthy, happy, and always watching over you.  Healing drool to any sick or injured bassets or humans.

As for basset hobbies: My hobby is to keep the free basset world free of terrorism from squirrelistans, rataliban or any other critter that wants to be apart of terrorism. Momma calls it an obsession,,,what does she know?  I also love my after dinner kong filled with yummy treats, stealing dads seat when he moves his butt to go get a drink or snack from the kitchen. As for my brother Colt he enjoys snuggling the momma, pertending he is a vaccuum and sucking up any food crumbs that he can find and acting the fool to make the momma laugh.

Love and Drool to all!
Ruger, Director of ASTT
Hq ASTT Florida Gulf Coast
P.S. Remember to buy your Daily Drool Calanders!!! So you can see a picture of the Bad A$$ Basset Brothers and many other houndies each and every day!