[Dailydrool] Basset Needs Adbice

Kimi Ables kimizmail at comcast.net
Wed Aug 29 11:15:48 PDT 2012

Hello eberyone,

Dis be Edmond Dawd. I need sum help frum da expeeriunced bassets.

My momma has been actering weerd. She don't lets me lay on her tummy for snuggles anymore and dey kicked me off da bed! (Da nerve). Dad an me had dis wondaful room that was da man room, but she made hims cleen it out so it be empty.

Now dey keep telling me dere is a new baybee coming to lib with us. I gots all xcited for da buppy, but Dad said not dat kind of baybee. Is this like da kittee Conley wanted?

Pahlease adbise me on how to deel wif this news and whut is going to happen? Momma has leaky eyes a lot and Dad talks to her tummy. Dey be weerd...

Lub and drool to all who needs it,

Edmond Dawd (I'm confuzzed) & Kimi (who has a little bundle of joy on the way. I'm ready for tips on how to make this transition easy on Edmond)