[Dailydrool] Cyrus ATB

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 19:47:19 PDT 2012

Oh, no, Dale! I am so so sorry! I knew you said he got the tummy bug that Lulu and Snoopy had, but I never expected to hear this tragic news! Please accept our sincere condolences on your loss. The Thundering Herd is sending a tidal wave of healing drool and soft snooter kisses to you and your family, and the hoomans are sending prayers of healing. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I am crying as I write this. Brenda and the Thundering Herd Elder Clara, I know Cyrus is not in actuality a Basset, but I think he should be an honorary Basset and get to enjoy the Buffet before he goes to the Weetweever area of the Bridge.