[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Aug 15 11:09:12 PDT 2012

Do not dismay all droolers who do not see Western Missouri in the top ten you are looking at the entire US stats and although other rescues we voted for have been weekly winners and in the top ten of the whole US we are not in that group. However we are so proud to be number one in Missouri and it is only because all of you wonderful droolers are voting for us. Missouri is a hard State to win I am so impressed that we are number one. Look under the US States Tab and scroll down to MO then you will see we are number one. Wooohooo!!! Thank you all and keep voting the Challenge does not end until sometime in October so we have a long road ahead.