[Dailydrool] Fly Catcher

Kimi Ables kimizmail at comcast.net
Wed Aug 15 08:52:26 PDT 2012

Our Edmond is a fly catcher.. well more of a fly chaser. As soon as he hears that buzz his ears are up and he is tracking.

He has only caught one so far and I think he surprised himself. He squished it against the wall and when it fell down he sniffed it and looked at us like "now what?"

He jumps and runs and twists like a maniac.. but only while they are in the house. Doesn't chase anything once it is out the doors.

Heart healing drool and soft snooter kisses to all who need it!

Love,
Kimi & Edmond Dawd (I could catch more if I wanted, I'm just animal friendly)