[Dailydrool] Precious da Bean at the bridge

WinstanleyClan.us leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Wed Aug 22 18:51:36 PDT 2012

It is with heavy hearts we must share with you this bit of family news.  After a hard fought battle against cancer, we helped our foster failure, Precious, to the bridge last Monday night.  Precious was strong and went away peacefully.

Last week I sent the post in rich text and the text was omitted.  I forgot to send plain text.

Until we meet again, our Precious Bean.

Leon

Leon & Debbie Winstanley
Slaves to Jacques-amo-Bear, Humphrey the Tank, and Precious da Bean,
Cover Hounds for the 2007 Daily Drool Basset A Day Calendar!
Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be), Treasure, Precious Kitty, Stonie and Biko.
The Peeps: Mable, Matilda, Ginny, Henrietta & Miss Prissy.
ATB: Taz, Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab),& Kitties ATB: Sylvester, Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa & Sniglet

www.winstanleyclan.us
www.dalcottw.com
www.msnformula1racing.proboards.com/index.cgi

Quit smoking with me at: