[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 17:42:08 PDT 2012

Shopping--yes-Elder Clara loves shopping--why fall is upon us--a woman must shop, stay in style--why Lady Bug over at Bonnets and Bows is having a whale of a sale--in I go---Hey Lady Bug--how are you?? Wow--look at the crowd---all the ladies checking out the wares----yes----I heard the news---I have spoke to little Bug about this---no---what happened Bug was by the gate--and here shows a tall dog--very friendly--golden--wonderful color--and DOg help me--Bug crawled up the tail-down the back-and slid down the front legs---over and over---a slide little Bug made--why Clara laughed until I had tears rolling down the snooter---here was poor Schooner-just stopping by--a basset visit on his list on his way to the Duck Tolling bridge---he will be back--he said he never knew the bridge could bring so many smiles-----
Oh--look at that bonnet---oh heck---Lady Bug hold that bonnet--its the bell, Clara has to dash--I will be back--
Now lets open the gate--I have been expecting Rosemary---young lady, come in, welcome to the bridge--come on now, my oh my, what a pretty girl!!!
Ahhh Rosemary,  lets do the walk-around, nice wag, little wiggle butt here--and earflaps--good good---snooter--a bit of a smile-- why things will be fine Rosemary, I have a wonderful star, one bright, and a twinkle--everytime you see it twinkle--know that is your Momma Joanne thinking of you---you had so many good years together----lets---wooooooooooooo--wooooooooooooo--Rosemary--what was that--a push from behind---hehehehe----okay--now you are starting to feel at home--I love it!!!
Rosemary--lets go together to Bonnets and Bows--I think you will meet so many friend there--and then they will take you over to 12 Liversnap Road--you will see just how we roll here at the bridge---a stop at the buffet--????
Rosemary has arrived, and she is doing wonderful, the girls have taken over--and there so goes--no worries Momma Joanne---but remember--
Dont Stop Believing!!
Time to close those gate--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,