[Dailydrool] Neat little test

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 07:54:52 PDT 2012

I thought it was interesting. I have never done it but breeders do it to
determine paternity when there is a question, but of course that is not the
same at all.
I enjoyed the sense of play. However I, too have doubts about the testing
itself of mixed breeds. I noticed a couple of rather rare breeds in there--
the Beauceron and the Black Russian Terrier. I have an acquaintance who
breeds and shows the latter, and I have a fair idea of how many BRTerriers
are in the US and it would surprise me if any were running loose. They are
not exactly easy to miss.
I might do it, I might not.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis and Conley  (I KNOW what they are!!!)