[Dailydrool] Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 03:32:46 PST 2012

Nigel is puking. I don't know what is wrong. He obviously did not get into
anything but this is the 2nd night in a row he has puked. He waits until I
have Juuuuuuuuust fallen asleep. Lately he has been waking up around 3 in
the morning and whining for about an hour. I get up and get him a biscuit
or something and this awakens Conley and Doc,who sleep in kennels next to
Nigel's pen and at the foot of my bed. I take them out which means getting
up, getting on shoes or boots, a coat, the flashlight...but it is dark and
we no longer have the floodlights for the back, and altho the yard is
fenced, we have wildlife.
By the time everyone is settled it is 4. I try to go back to sleep but
often cannot.
Last night Nigel puked really early, just after bedtime. Mindful of my 3
a.m. wake-up call in the past, I tried to go to bed a little early. It's a
long day from 3 or 4 am to 11 pm.
I got to sleep probably about midnight, and Nigel slept but I woke up like
clockwork at 3!!! Doggone it!
Goodmorning, Droolers.  I should get the dogs up,or at least Nigel....

MomPerson,wide awake, to Nigel,Llewis,Conley and Doc