[Dailydrool] the beach gang & odder stuff

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Dec 3 10:20:27 PST 2012

Oh Debbie, we need to get together and drink some wine or Margaritas,
your black cloud has been hanging over my house for over a month now and I am
ready for a beach vacation, with sun  & water.
I had a very bad case of Diverticulitis about three weeks  ago, which  in
turn caused a HUGE flare up in my MS and I took a really nasty, nasty fall
last week and now have a tear in my rotor cuff and a torn miniscus in my
right  knee,  HUGE set back for me,  but when they did the scat scan they  also
found 2 masses  one in my colon and another on my right kidney,   the kidney
turned out to be a cyst, but cant do anything about the mass in the  colon
until Jan because of the infection,  enough about that !  I am  meaner than
cat S***  and I will get through this no matter what !   the right arm is
another story  I am right handed  and just wiping my  butt with my left had is
quite a chore !   hubby runs out the back  door every time I say I have to
go to the bathroom  I think I need one of  them toilets they have in fancy
motels that wash you when you are done,  of  course,  dumb ass me would be
looking between my legs to watch and get  sprayed in the face !

Upward and onward !!!!!!!

Just spent  $237.00 at the vets,  my Maggie started pooping  bright red
blood last friday,  it wont stop and it is on her poop each  bowel movement,
Vet seems to think that it is from all the preds and  antibiotics she has
been on ( maybe )  or it could be a polyp ( may be  again )  she is eating fine
 and plays  they put her on a  probiotic  called Prostora Max for 5 days
and another  drug,   will take her back in next Monday, sooner if the bleeding
gets  worse,
I have a concern of her becoming anemic ? Of course my family is so
impressed to think that I go out with my girls and check their poop ! who does
that sort of thing ??????

as for the Thundershirt,  I bought one for my Maggie because she is  afraid
of Thunderstorms,  it didn't stop all of her Anxiety but it  helped  her
considerably,   so I started using it on my EVIL  ANNIE  who is an absolute
CUJO killer dog when she is in the car.  I  mean NASTY   so I put the
thundershirt on her and what a  BLESSING,  she didn't jump at the windows or bark at
the dogs or kids  walking down the street.  she didn't froth and blow
saliva or drool all  over my windows  and the real test was the motorcycles,  one
pulled up  next to us and she didn't even look over at the guy !  it was
amazing  !