[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 3 15:32:13 PST 2012

Hi all, it's Snoopy,

Women!!!  That's all I've got to say is women!!  Oh I could go on all day.  It
rained for a week solid, I was stiff and sore and stuck inside and little baby
Gracie got on my last nerve and I put her in her place and everyone said it was
mean.  It was not mean it was NECESSARY!!!  Did I injure little Gracie?  NO.
All I did was tell her she wasn't in charge and you've never heard such crying
and carrying on.  Sheesh.  And then there's LuLu.  She can put Gracie in her
place and nobody says a word to LuLu, oh no, LuLu is beyond reproach.  Why just
yesterday morning (when it was still raining) I was laying on the couch in the
office in between LuLu and Gracie and LuLu said move over and I told her to
shove it and she turned around to ask if I was serious and we compared
dentistry.  We both pulled our lipflaps up to our eyeballs and offered to rip
into the other one ..... and the clueless momPerson turned around and told us to
knock it off or else our faces might freeze like that.  Can they?  If we do that
long enough will our faces freeze that way?  Cause the clueless momPerson said
they might and we didn't want to take a chance so we knocked it off instead.
Little Gracie was on the end and she was shaking and all upset.  Geez, get over
it little girl.

It's sunny today (finally) and we are all curled up in back in the sun.  Poor
Gracie is very confused.  She won't go outside to go potty in the rain so the
clueless momPerson has been putting her on a leash and taking her out front on a
schedule to save the rugs.  It worked, no accidents, but Gracie is very
confused.  Yesterday afternoon it stopped raining.  The clueless momPerson
uncovered the patio furniture and put the rugs down and told us we could use the
backyard again.  And took Gracie off of her schedule.  And about 4PM poor little
Gracie went RUNNING to the front door and just stood there whining and jumping
from one foot to the other saying "I need to go, I need to go, I need to go."
And the mean ole clueless momPerson wouldn't take her out front, she IGNORED her
.... finally poor little Gracie couldn't hold it anymore and she ran for the
back doggie door and charged through and barely made it to the grass before she
let loose.  Mean ole momPerson.  Clueless too.

And then there's the whole breakfast pastry controversy.  I have quite a taste
for breakfast pastry.  And so, I've developed a technique for curating missing
breakfast pastry.  Here are my simple steps:

1)  Watch and wait for the teenager to get herself some pastry for breakfast
    a)  It is a guaranteed fact that she will leave the box too close to the
edge of the counter
2)  Wait for the teenager to close the front door (leaving for school with
momPerson)

Now .... the rest of these steps have to executed in RAPID succession, because
as soon as step 3 is executed dadPerson will come CHARGING down the hall trying
to save HIS breakfast pastry.  So, you have to be all ready, and do the rest
almost all at once

3)  grab the edge of the box of breakfast pastry and drag it off of the counter
and onto the floor
    a)  be aware that dadPerson will be IN MOTION as soon as he hears it hit the
floor
4)  use both front paws and a hopping motion to STOMP the box in order to
instantly open it
5)  grab the pastry, pull the whole thing into your mouth with nothing sticking
out, and chew until dadPerson is there and trying to open your mouth
6)  swallow
7)  Burp at the dadPerson

More later from Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of missing objects (especially breakfast
pastry) with LuLu (he's obnoxious) and Gracie (he's bossy and he burps real loud
too)