[Dailydrool] New member of havasu hounds

Janis Wetherbee havasuhounds at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 11:25:50 PST 2012

I would like to introduce a new member of the Havasu Hounds.  His name is
Mack and he is from Daphneyland.  He is Mollie Grace's son!!  He looks a
lot like her and has a lot of her personality (so far!!)   As it turns out
he was turned in to Daphneyland the same day as Newman D made his way to
the bridge.  I believe Newmie had a hand in this.    Mack is now known as
Mack C ( his full name will be Mackintosh Christmas) since he was the first
Christmas adoption from Daphneyland.  I am so happy he has joined the pack.

Janis
Mollie Grace
Mackintosh Christmas
Newman D ATB
Norton B ATB
Chopper C ATB
Drew P ATB
Cleo P ATB
Frederick D ATB

--

Unconditional love comes from a rescued animal.  They may not be our whole
world but they make our worlds whole.