[Dailydrool] Zoe

Lisa Board lisaboardva at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 05:23:45 PST 2012

Zoe is letting me know it's time.  One of my biggest consolations is the
knowledge that Buckley is waiting for her at the Bridge.  I can hear him
yelling that loud, insistent bark and it takes a little of the hurt away.

Thank all of you for your prayers, drool, thoughts and words of
encouragement.  What a journey this has been since the time I picked up
these two "fosters" for BROOD in 2009.

Please wish her a safe journey to the Bridge this afternoon.  I understand
Elder Clara is already prepping the buffet, and Buckley is vacuuming and
fluffing up the cloud.

Drool and love to all,

Lisa, Mama to Baloo, Zoe and Buckley ATB