[Dailydrool] Thank you all

oakrydgebh at q.com oakrydgebh at q.com
Wed Dec 5 10:41:51 PST 2012

A huge thank you to all my drool friends for the wonderful emails, ecards and and poems you've sent to me over the past week. I am still working through the loss of CH Rocky and will be for quite a while. I am waiting for his ashes to arrive at my wet so I can pick them up.  I am planning a memory album that will include him and the rest of my bassets who are ATB. I really  want all of you to kno w how very helpful it is to have your support in an extremely difficult time.

And, if anyone hasn't ordered from the Fudge Lady when she has a fund raiser for the hounds, DO IT!

You don't know what your missing! (P.S. Vicki: Gotta have more fudge. Plan to order real soon.)

Jacqie Marvich

Oakrydge Bassets