[Dailydrool] Ernie Update

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Thu Dec 6 06:16:12 PST 2012

Our new little boy Ernie had his surgery yesterday.  He had a huge wiggly lump on his ankle but it turned out to be a sebaceous cyst. Doc took 5 lumps off in total.  They were very deep in his leg muscles.  He had a broken tooth. The crown was fractured and root canal open. The infection had gone into his skull bone so the little guy probably hasn't felt good for quite some time. He will be on antiobiotics again for another 14 days.  He ate breakfast this morning and is doing great.  He had been adopted out 4 times and returned four times and had been in 5 foster homes.  No one wanted him. I just don't understand it. He's a little sweetheart.

Ann