[Dailydrool] Howliday card

Mary Ann sushiela at michiana.org
Thu Dec 6 17:03:27 PST 2012

         Again our howliday cards were not make correct. So they gave us a discount & you will notice our names are on a label.
         Mom didn’t want to wait another few days for them to redo them. Some of you are friends with me on facebook. I’m on
         there with a so called human name: Penny Basset. Others know me by my title:  Countess Penny of Indiana. They need
         to invent yellow out on hounds eyes because I look possessed. Hope you enjoy the card.

          Countess Penny of Indiana
          pennybassethound at gmail.com