[Dailydrool] Thank Yous

Terry amzany1 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 11:57:31 PST 2012

I am sorry it's been so long since I've posted.  First I want to thank everyone who sent cards and emails when my husband Dan passed.  I saved all of them. He only lived 5 weeks after we were told he had cancer so I never really had time to come to terms with the truth was I was not going to have my best friend.  He was so sick that we didn't get those long talks that you see on TV or read about in novels.  All I can say is have those talks today while you are together and in a state of mind to have them.  Things can change so fast.  Also be sure to have everything in writing especially where family is concerned.  I'm taking life daily now and still figuring out all the changes that come about when your best friend is gone from this life.

    I was so pleased yesterday when I received a Christmas card from a Drooler and their 3 beautiful bassets.  I was surprised how much it brightened my day.  Next year I will sign up to send out cards for sure.  Once again thanks to all of the Droolers who are such caring people and always reminds us that we are never really alone when we need friends.

Terry Sue, Ollie Basset, Louisiana Asher and Levi the Demon JRT pup.