[Dailydrool] Me an Doc an C at t

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 11:59:57 PST 2012

Dis Conley.
Da MP bin takin dat puppy out fer walkies not me. So taday she says me go
two.  Meaning us 2 me an da Black Blob. Not so shure about dis.
Enywaze oncet she meke her mind up (ha ha dat a liddel joke bout her mind
like she gots won)  den dat whut we doin. So she gets da leesh on me and
den on da liddel boy (Tallern I am now) an off we goes. I gotta water da
trees youse nose. I meen dats whut bein a boy dog all about. Dis black pup
he no nose dat yet. He a squadder.  He goin along an MP goin along an ole
me I beke der sniffin. Da nice fing about beein a Basset is we gots dis low
center ob grabity, so when she hit da end ob da leesh it not me bein
jerked, it MomPerson. Snort snort.
 (sorry)
So anywaze we goin along an I gets done waddering da trees and long time
ago MomP teeched me to hup rite along, no moseyin, get goin at a nice show
clip and keep it up. So Ise huppin and da Puppy huppin and Mperson beke der
yellin SLO DOWN DAMIT CONLEY. Snort snort.
(Sorry.)
An den we sees it. MPseen it first but she awways lookin out fer da loose
dogs an stuff. Dere smack inna middle ob a yard were dis.....cat!!

Now I has met a cat befour. I nose dey not toys. Dey gots weppons. An dey
use dem. So I reel innerested but slos down,an da Puppy, he sees da cat an
he stops. Whazzat? He no nose. He a reel dumhed. An da cat it gots no place
to go. MPerson she want we to juss keep goin but now dis cat he doin sumfin
reel weird. He all puffy. Alla sudden he get waaay bigger an all he hairs
stan up. Whoa! I bekes up bit.
Now we heers dis soun like air comin outta tire. An Great Batman! he
stannin up an comin are way SIDEAWAZE allfluffy an hissy.
Ok dat dat we gone!  Dere sumfin about dat sidewindin kitty tell me time to
moob right along draggin da chile wif me. MomPerson, stepitup dere!!

We home now. I markit in my hed where dat kitty lib. Not goin dat way agin
until dis blak pup all growed up an I kin hide behine him.

Lub an Drool to dem whut needs it. Elwood, don't you cave on does toebones,
dude. You got it rite.

Conley ob Conley, Llewis, Nigel an Doc. (he still dont know whut dat was.)