[Dailydrool] It's Snoopy who has to live with LuLu

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 12 09:01:19 PST 2012

Hi, It's Snoopy,

Brother Elwood we have to live with this ummmmm .... bitch.  And she is not
happy, oh no, she is not.  She said something about a lack of southern
hospitality.  I have to confess that she implied you were less than a southern
gentleman.  It's true, she did.  Apparently she believes that southern gentlemen
do not openly state that females have nothing between their ears.  It seems that
politely holding her paw out is what a southern lady would do, and nothing to be
ashamed of.

As for myself I slept with Julianne last night and am steering well clear of
LuLu until she settles down.

You might be interested to know that in the middle of the night I got up to get
a drink of water and I found her on the paw phone.  She was muttering something
like "Clara he's impossible ...... no, no, no, it's even worse than that he said
........"

Oh, and she was online this morning looking at flights and she was packing a
bag.  So, I'd look out if I were you Elwood.  Just saying.  You could be in for
a konking.

More later from Snoopy with LuLu who is not flattered by Elwoods remarks and
Gracie who was rolling on the floor laughing when Snoopy read her Elwoods post
and got konked for laughing about it but it was so worth it!