[Dailydrool] "flea chewing"

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 13:04:38 PST 2012

One of my other dog lists is talking about "flea chewing"which I had never
heard of before, where the dog nibbles on you (or hopefully something else)
with just the little incisors in the front.
Llewis does this!
I never thought there would be a name to it, or that other dogs might do
it. I thought it was peculiar to llewis, who is pretty peculiar in his own
little Llewis way.
He does this with select toys.
They have to be small toys, and stuffed. He has a mouse he has nibbled on
literally for a couple of years without hurting it, and within minutes of
Doc finding it was relieved of it's legs, one ear and the tail. Llewis
doesn't care. He still lays on the floor and nibbles on it. It is so
weird!!!!!
We can hear him nibbling. Does anyone else have a dog who does this?I think
it's hysterical.

MomPerson to Nigel, Weird Llewis, Conley and Destructo Doc.