[Dailydrool] DentaStix, Greenies, Etc.

Diane Surman diane512 at ptd.net
Sun Dec 16 09:38:02 PST 2012

HI
I have been on this list for over 13 years and have read pros and cons about
all chewable type things for dogs from rawhide to Greenies. There has been a
number of Droolers over the years that have had problems with many of the
products out there.  I do give my dogs Greenies as well as Dentastix and
some of the other chew products. My vet one time asked who cleaned the dogs
teeth, so I do believe these products work.  But, what I do do is this, once
I open the product, I store it in a plastic container with a lid that seals
tightly. This prevents the product from drying out.  I also separate my dogs
at meal time and it's after their meals while they are all separated that I
hand out the dental treats.  This way they can all take their time eating
and enjoying it.

Diane