[Dailydrool] River and Jenn Jenn

kacy greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 15:03:50 PST 2012

Loved this weekends calendar hounds! River was our secret partner this past summer and surprised us with lots of goodies.

And speaking of gorgeous calendar hounds, we received our 2013 Daily Drool calendar last week and it is spectacular! Great job, Laura, Kathy and all other elves! You really outdid yourselves this year. I love the color-coordinated months. If anyone hasn't bought one, I believe there is some extra inventory. It's worth the price to see a new wonderful hound each day and put a face to a familiar name more often than not.

This is the first year we didn't try to get a date in it, but as the year inched toward its end, I found myself still wanting my daily dose of daily drool hounds, so I ordered one anyway. Now of course I wish I'd put the boys in it. I should've known, haha.

Anyway hope everyone is having a good weekend. Dadslave left for the day to watch football with his fantasy league so we took a walk, got scolded by a neighbor for walking on his invisible bulbs, and then came home to do baths. Now I've finally got them settled after an hour of crazy, howling, rubbing, jousting, barking, nuttiness and I believe it's time for some wine. I took a peaceful moment to turn the page on our calendar and just had to write.

Drool to all and to all a good night!

Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert