[Dailydrool] Was not me!

Shelly Gordon-ABC Basset Rescue merchandise at nybasset.org
Sun Dec 16 15:54:52 PST 2012

I read Shannon's post on the Daily Drool with sadness. Then, it turned to anger when I was asked by someone if that the female from a "leadership role in basset rescue" who called Shannon "evil" was ME.

It was NOT!

I am friends with many of ABC supporters and Slobber Shoppe customers on Facebook. Although I am passionate about politics and causes, I am MORE passionate about basset rescue. Many of my friends/supporters/customers have different views on politics as I. I choose not to post politics or get into heated debates on ceratin issues because supporters/friends/customers are hard to come by and pissing them off arguing is not worth it.

Shannon....sorry this had to happen to you. If you'd like to do some shopping at a basset rescue, I know the Slobber Shoppe would be happy to have you and I am sure Senior Houndsabound, BROOD and Suncoast would as well.

Shelly Gordon
ABC Basset Hound Rescue
http://www.nybasset.org/
merchandise at nybasset.org

Shop The Slobber Shoppe for over 350 basset hound gifts!