[Dailydrool] Telling the hounds where you go

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 13:43:35 PST 2012

I too tell them when I am moving from room to room, generally because
Rupert has the habit of following me, and I often will be right back so
don't want to disturb him. Mostly I say, "stay right there, I'll be right
back. stay. stay" and then I hurry off so I can try to get back before he
moves from the couch.

Our other habit is every time we leave, we tell them, we'll be right back.
Even if we'll be gone for hours or days, we always leave with, "Love you
guys, be good, we'll be right back." I suppose it's our way of letting them
know we'll always come back. My mom always laughs when she hears it and
tells us we are lying since we won't be right back, but I still like them
to have that sense of routine.

Drool to all,
Kacy with Cow and Ru