[Dailydrool] Reading the Droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Dec 17 17:46:07 PST 2012

Momma here. I have to say Veronica, I was doing the belly laaugh at your story of Patsy, what a wonderful addition to make you smile. Please keep the updates coming on this little jewel of yours, she makes us smile too!!!

I am late on this one, but I got my braclet from WMBR and what a treet--it went to my grandaughter for a Christmas gift, she will love it--if yoy have not got yours--order it even if it is too late for this holiday season, stuff it away for a birthday gift. They are pawsome and helping the hounds is what we do!!

Do I tell the hounds where to go?? Why yes--especially Elwood tonight as it seems boy wonder is having a "pms moment" I think his shoulder is really bothering him but he snarled at hubby tonight when he opened up his crate after dinner.Odd. He was promply told where to go--I heard hubby say those words--and slam the crate door. Oh Brudder.

I had to also laugh at all of Dales visitors and hounds--a couple years ago the kids and grandkids were here and of course when they com e home all the friends flock on over. We were concerned about how the hounds would do--especially jake, kids are just not his thing and the grandkids were 5 and 7 at the time. We hauled the crates upstairs to our bedroom, decided it would just be best to leave Jake and Elwood out of all the doings. I got up extra early the first morning, brought the dogs down, well, the next thing I knew was here was Jake with Ayden and Avery. I about had a heart attack-the wee ones came down the stairs and were met by Mr Big, and they walked right by him and headed for Granny. I think Jake was shocked into non-action--I let them all be with the kids until the crowd arrived--heck the crowd was almost too much for me---whew is certainly the right word. We were glad to see everyone, but also worn slam out when they left. The boyz were just glad all the way around.

Well, this is nice, hubby just asked me how his luncheon dish for 50 tomorrrow is coming.
Tomorrow??? No Wednesday---oh crap really tomorrow---
Down and gone from Da Beach--Drool to all in need!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger