[Dailydrool] simple things

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 20 09:04:06 PST 2012

Good morning droolers,

Last night I went to bed early.  About an hour later Gracie came to bed .... wet
ears and cold belly, she'd just been outside.  My husband Greg was asleep.  She
took herself outside at midnight to go potty.  In the dark all by herself.

This morning I woke up being hugged by 3 basset hounds.  LuLu against my back,
Gracie against my belly and Snoopy against the back of my legs.  I woke up FIRST
at 6:45.  My little Gracie alarm clock had malfunctioned and as a result Natalie
slept in and missed the bus.  No worries, I don't have to work now till Jan 8 so
I drove her.

I got up and Snoopy and Gracie were sniffing noses and being sweet.  We went
down the hall .... Gracie waited until Snoopy was off the bed and half way down
the hall before she jumped down so he could go first.  I fed them and took
Gracie out front.

After I came home from driving Natalie to school I made coffee and then looked
around.  LuLu was with me, no Snoopy and Gracie.  Snoopy and Gracie were outside
together sniffing in the grass.  I called them and they came running together.
 You know how dogs will run together side by side bumping at the shoulder and
hip?  They came running like that with big grins.

I am probably going to jinx myself here but I can't remember the last time
Gracie had an accident (it's been weeks) and there is no sign at present of the
bad feelings between her and Snoopy which were so evident a couple of weeks
back.

More later from the clueless momPerson who is doing the happy dance

P.S.  When the trouble started a few weeks back between Snoopy and Gracie I
emailed a drooler off list, Menzie Campbell, and asked for advice.  She took the
time to write me a LONG list of do's and don't 's ..... and I followed her
written instructions .... and my dogs are fine.  CYBER HUG Menzie!!!!!!!!!!