[Dailydrool] It wasn't me!

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Thu Dec 20 17:50:55 PST 2012

I am sooo beyond thrilled Ohio won the Shelter Challenge, but it was not me
that suggested the stategy to make the other group the Weekly Winner.

It was me and Chris Bly who first came up with the idea to pool votes.  It
failed miserably at first, and I kind of felt like an idiot. But now it is
working and it just goes to show what you can do when everyone bands together. I
agree Love off the Chart!!

Message: 1