[Dailydrool] Marilynn Burns

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Fri Dec 21 12:30:54 PST 2012

I am soooo ignorant. I apologise my memory is failing so badly Thank You to Marilyn Burns for saving Ohio Basset Rescue by knocking Labor of Love out of the State prize running.
I knew that she had emailed me several times with her brilliant idea and I just got confused. Marilynn Briggs was also supporting the idea and sending me ideas that coincided with Marilynn Burn's but Marilynn Burns was the genious who always is figuring out the stats and positions for me and helping me know how we are doing in the running. She knows how busy I am with rescue and how lousey I am with figuring out the numbers so she always is my helper with the Shelter Challenge stats  and keeps me encouraging all of you to vote.
I am old and senile I am also sorry I did not give credit to the originator of awesome ideas  Marilynn Burns.
A special thanks also to the Drooler who straightened me out thank you Marilynn Briggs.
Now I think I am straight. And Snoopy thinks he has a clueless momperson.... my Bassets think I am the clueless one and I agree they are right.
As for Precious my poor blind deaf girl she is so very afraid of touching and smelling the other dogs she shivers at the thought of being in the same area of the house . I am keeping her in my bedroom bathroom area where she can smell the other dogs and feel the vibration on the floor as they pass  in front of the  dog gate she is behind and at night when I let five other dogs into the bedroom with us she hides in a corner but today she was actually wagging her tail and started to step past the dog gate into the world of Basset dom.
She must be so lonely isolated in her own little world of quiet and dark. But she is doing well so far and I feel her wagging her tail is an improvement.