[Dailydrool] Howliday cards...and other stuff

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sat Dec 22 11:32:06 PST 2012

Dear Drool family,
A HUGE thank those of you who had "extra" Howliday cards and already offered and sent them to those of us who could not pawticipate in the card exchange this year.  Next year we hope that changes.  Anyroo, if anyone else has extras, we would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to have one!  If you message me off-list I will provide our address.

Dale - Great news about Gracie and Snoopy!  Isn't it wonderful that we can turn to experienced Droolers when we have questions/issues we need help with?  So glad Natalie's Bat Mitzvah went well.  Please give her my best.

Am SO happy that the deaf and blind Basset is being pulled from the kill shelter and will have a home filled with love for Christmas.  No hound or other innocent creature deserves to be mistreated or abandoned ever, but especially not during the holidays.

Happy, happy, happy to hear that Ohio Basset Rescue won the state prize!  I know the funds will be put to good use.  Chris Bly, THANK YOU for all your reminders!  I have things set up so a reminder comes automatically to my e-mail in-box but for those who do not, this little nudge is SO helpful.

We're just about ready for Christmas here in our corner of NJ.  Our little tree has been up since the first week of December and it is decked with many Basset-themed ornaments.  I plan to go on a quest during the upcoming year to find more. Our "garden hound" is bedecked with a red bow around his neck and our Basset Hound garden flag is displayed in the corner of the yard nearest our mailbox where everyone can see it.  Out-of-state packages have been mailed as have family Christmas cards.  Gifts are wrapped and in bags to take to Christmas brunch at our daughter's home.  Cookies have been baked and today I made a batch of fudge.  Tomorrow I shall make two loaves of banana bread to give as gifts to our neighbors for the help they have given us since we moved into our little house in June.  The house is smells mighty good...so lots of drool is headed to those who need it.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to my Drool family...and may 2013 bring health and happiness to human and hound alike!

Hugs and snooters,
Sandi, Mamaslave to Delilah Belle and Dozer Boneworthy, the Dynamic Duo from NJ