[Dailydrool] Merry Christmas, Happy New Year

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 10:41:13 PST 2012

I know that Hanukkah is over, but we wish that all the Jewish bassets
had lovely gifts and family to pet them.

We are having company (!) this week to celebrate Christmas.  I,
Truman, have already put my back out celebrating the visit of my
grandboys and their mom.  I tried to jump on the new couch and found
out to my dismay that it i higher than the old couch when you try to
jump over the armrests.  I made an undignified landing on my butt.

So, yesterday, back to the vets.  More medications for my new hot spot
and for my sore back.  I then felt that I had been healed after going
to the "back room" to get my tail area shaved and ran back to the exam
joy with my heart and body full of holiday joy! The vet diagnosed me
as "goofy."

There are worse things to be...

Best wishes to all bassets and their slaves in this holiday season.
Every Slave Note: Mandatory Dog Petting occurs every day at 10:00 am,
3:00 pm, 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm.  Mandatory walks at 2:30 and treats
many, many times per day.

Love,
Truman, Roland (Duke of Ears) and Data the Dastardly Demon Beagle.

--
Janice Henry Colvin