[Dailydrool] Merry Christmas and sleep deprivation

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 16:34:30 PST 2012

A Merry Christmas to all.

Jr. just does not let me sleep.

Sometimes he tries to get me up at 2am, sometimes 3 am, sometimes 4 am, and
for a long while I gave into him.  Today he started at 5am, and he woke the
herd up,  but after we went back to bed, he decided to wake me again at 7
am.

I am a morning person, but I envy my sister who can sleep through the hound
interruptions. Jr. is fast asleep right now, and I should probably join him.

That being said, you go boy, I love you with all my heart and soul, and you
are doing me a favor, even if I haven't figured it out yet, and I would
love to sleep a little later, but if you say no, so be  it.

Jackie and the hounds