[Dailydrool] Dinger

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 17:33:44 PST 2012

He spent the night outside or with someone.  He came back this morning
smelling of cigarette smoke.  Maybe he has another family he goes to. They
must not have fed him because he was ravenous.  He is under the tree right
now.

The bassets are all in here with us snoring.  The cats would never be so
crude as to snore.

While we were calling and looking for Dinger, Maggie found out that the
fence gate was open.  Right after Ding came in DH and Dan heard Mags
bellowing.  She had gotten out of the back yard and wanted to come in the
front door.  It was cold out there.  She is a sweetie.  I am just glad she
didn't decide to go gallivanting.  She and her chubby self are hard to
catch when she runs off.

All is well here.  We are all fed and accounted for.

Drool and snooter kisses to all except for the cats who will be glad to
give some of their hair.
Julie and the zoo