[Dailydrool] Advice about Owen

Sandra Graham sandra.graham at comcast.net
Thu Dec 27 20:01:02 PST 2012

I want to say thanks to everyone who has sent me advice on Owen's aggressive
behavior, both on list and thru email. All of the information is greatly
appreciated and there are lots of suggestions that I had not thought of and
will try. Also, thank you to those who shared your own stories about badly
behaving hounds. I was beginning to think that I was doing something
terribly wrong that was causing Owen's behavior problems. There are
definitely some things that I need to do differently in order to help Owen
with his issues, but it's heartening to know that others have been in the
same spot I am in. I will keep you posted on how things are going.

Sandi Graham with Owen (who wants to change is bad behavior and just needs a
slave who isn't totally clueless to help him)

Along with Hercules, Chloey Sue and Daisy Mae,

The fosters: Oliver, Sober, Emily and Winston

The wannabes: Havoc, Cooter Brown, Maggie Mayhem, Bodacious, and Ruckus (we
hunt birds)