[Dailydrool] Edward here!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sat Dec 29 12:56:37 PST 2012

Dis bes Edward Scissorpaws ob da Bounders

Mes going on da date to sees mes Auntie Laura Salmon!   Gots da baf today,
tail up, snooter smile looks good,  gots me bowtie on!  She be cookin da
seasfoodz fur mes!

OK  da moms be going too,  dey be da dribers ob da Basset wagon.  Mes sitz
in back, like da King ob mes abode!

Might just lets da moms hab some seasfoods too, iffen des behabs.

Auntie Laura ast for me, me, me!

Lubs Edward Scissorspaws

Mama here!

Yes, we are preparing to go on over to Cocoa and visit Laura and hubby for
the evening, and yes, Edward is going to, as a special request from his
Auntie Laura!  The rest of the Bounders will hopefully take a bit of a nap
after their early dinner and wake up upon our arrival back home.  We don't
get out much on a social level,  so this is a treat!

We are sending out the evening drool early for all in need tonight! (hoping
there are not many!)

Wen

www.seniorhoundsabound.org