[Dailydrool] clueless

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 29 15:09:08 PST 2012

Hi all, it's the clueless momPerson here.

Literally.  Snoopy and Gracie just got into it over my apple and I was sitting
here sulking over it when I looked up as Snoopy jumped up on the couch.  10
seconds later Gracie jumped up on the couch next to him.  Neither dog got hurt
in the scuffle over the apple and both of them couldn't care less about it now
but I'm still upset.

It is NOT nice.  They need to be nice.

More later from a displeased (albeit clueless) momPerson who wishes Conley a
very happy birthday and is certain things like this could never EVER happen at
his house!