[Dailydrool] Happy BIrthday Rocky

Racetrcker at aol.com Racetrcker at aol.com
Mon Dec 31 11:44:43 PST 2012

Happy 12th Birthday to our wonderful Rocky and any of his  littermates that
are still with us.  I believe that Pumpkin, Rainy and  Patrick are but I
don't know about the rest of Ellie's 12 puppies (except for  Newman who left
us a short while ago and our Lexie who we lost about four years  ago).
Rocky is the sweetest boy ever and in spite of all his medical  problems, is a
happy boy boy with a great appetite.   It's hard  to believe we have a hard
time keeping weight on him since he loves to eat but  he is holding steady at
a little over 50 pounds now and even though he is very  skinny and people
probably think we don't feed him enough, he is still our  goofy, lovable
Rocky.  He loves his acupuncture treatments and even his  friend Maddie who we
adopted for him after we lost his littermate  Lexie.   Maddie is so much like
Lexie - she bosses him around all the  time.  But he seems happy with her
and so all is good.

Carol