[Dailydrool] Debbie Johnson :(, the Brudder and New Year

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 31 13:24:42 PST 2012

Donna thanks so much for letting us know about Debbie, what sad news. I had been in touch with her a few times over the years and she was such a lovely lady. RIP Debbie, I bet there was a big houndie welcome for her up in the clouds.

Oh Brudder you are having some trouble with little Bessie aren't you? Debbie they certainly keep you busy!

Happy New Year to all the droolers, let's hope 2013 is a good one.

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB x