[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Dec 4 20:18:27 PST 2012

Okay guys here's the deal. I have been asked to tell you these six browsers can be installed and voting can be done for Ohio Basset Rescue from each one.
I am hoping The Labor of Love wins the weekly prize this week and then Ohio is a cinch for the State prize.
Something is stinky in Ohio the Labor of Love and that cat rescue that won last time have won over $16000.00 in the past two years either they have someone full time cleaning their catch every two minutes or something and several of them are voting all day long.
These guys are very tough to beat!!!! No one has eaten them in the past two years. Here are the browsers you can download and vote from and here is the link. I still think Marilyn had a brilliant idea to push Labor of Love into winning the weekly prize and I am hoping they win that tomorrow then we can all relax a bit!! http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3

         safari
  a.. firefox
  b.. google chrome
  c.. comodo dragon