[Dailydrool] Cleaning up Baby

Paula Aitken aria80paula at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 18:36:46 PST 2012

Dear Pam,
I find that an extra pair of hands helps a lot when dealing with an ungrateful bath, ear cleaning or nail clipping recipient. You must have somebody in driving distance who owes you a favor or who you might be able to bribe into through the offering of food, drinks or other such things, right? :)

Peach sends greetings and best wishes to you and Baby.

Trimis de pe iPhone-ul meu

Pe Dec 5, 2012, la 7:27 PM, dpmcquade at verizon.net a scris: