[Dailydrool] Stuart and his teeth

Nancy nancykay9 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 04:25:39 PST 2012

You might want to try CET VeggieDent Chews after his teeth are cleaned. A veterinary dentist once told our vet that some dogs just have bad teeth, likely a genetic issue. Our Tina is one of those dogs, and her teeth would be ugly within a month or two of a dental. We've been giving her one of these chews every day since her last cleaning, and her toofies are still white and clean, 9 months later. They actually work, and she loves them! I doubt you need to give one daily, maybe every 2-3 days would work. They are veggie-based, so watch out if your dog has a grain allergy. We get them either from our vet or online, depending on how big a hurry we're in.

Nancy, owned by Tina-Weena and Little/Big Charlie