[Dailydrool] News???

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 15:12:15 PST 2012

You know, when I worked at FSAH, I was often there early,with the kennel
kids. I became very very cautious about people who claimed to need help
before we were open. Maybe that sounds bizarre,and certainly I got laughed
at. But you know, we had drugs on the premises. It doesn't take much to
pull in and say "Mydog there in the car has been having seizures, please
help me!" It doesn't even mean there IS a dog in the car.
At night on the weekend, I would go "check waters".It was because we closed
early. Someone needed to go in about 10 pm and check on the dogs. I was in
charge, half the kennel workers were 16 yrs old. So I did it. I took a
dog.A Belgian. It was spooky as all hell. Sometimes Frank (dr wilder) was
there and sometimes he was not. Only once did I find the door unlocked and
the dogs in an uproar.I backed out the door and called Doc, who said to
stay outside and call the cops. I did.They went through with guns drawn and
too late I thought, what if they run into Frankie?? But they didn't. I
think someone just didn't lock up.
That place was scary as all hell at night.